Simplex Paper Box Corporation was established in 1916 in Lititz, Pennsylvania under the original name of Lititz Lithography Company. In 1922, the Lithography Company expanded its services to include packaging, along with commercial printing and book binding, and changed its name to The Lititz Paper Box & Printing Company. In just a few short years, they quickly discovered a need for better packaging that would solve shipping and storage issues while producing a crisp, clean, sturdy box. By 1930, a new box design was created and the patents were applied for. The company renamed itself after its simple box and Simplex Paper Box Corporation came into being. On April 2, 1934, the first "Simplex Box' catalog rolled off the line. Since then, the Simplex Paper Box Corporation has been producing its signature line of folding cartons.
Our mission is clear: to manufacture quality packaging in an atmosphere where service is more than a word, it's our job.